We run fun-filled Multi-Sport Holiday Camps during all school breaks for children aged 4-11.
Sports: Netball, mini-tennis, cricket, tag rugby, football, dodge ball, athletics, rounders, ultimate frisbee, swimming* and mini-golf*.
* Note: Swimming and mini-golf offered at Putney only and their entry fees are additional.
Whilst the government restrictions are in place we have altered our services to the below options:
Half Day Multi-Sports Camps
- Attendees: Early Years, Vulnerable children and those with Critical Worker parents
- Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Age: 3.5 - 5 yrs
- Cost: £20
- Facilities: Indoor / Outdoor
- Location: Fulham All Saints Church Hall
- Bring snacks and water
Enquire about afternoon sessions which can be offered depending on demand
Please ensure you have read the:
COVID-19 Safety Measures (subject to government guidelines)
- Children displaying cold / flu-like symptoms cannot attend.
- Everyone will be scanned by a contactless thermometer at the start of each day. Anyone with a fever cannot attend the course and will be sent home.
- Children and coaches will wash their hands every time they use our indoor toilet facilities and will be regularly using hand sanitiser outdoors.
- Contact sports cannot take place during this time.
- The majority of activities will take place outdoors (weather permitting).
- The parents will be notified by 8am if the camp will be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions at out outdoor locations i.e. Putney (light rain not included).
- Social distancing measures will be in place as per government guidelines.
- Parents to ensure their children are aware and adhere to the social distancing measures and hygiene requirements (washing hands, regular use of hand sanitiser, no sharing food/drinks with other children etc.)
- Children will be divided into group sizes determined by government guidelines.
- See our T&C's and Welcome Page for more details
All PPE, sports and games equipment will be provided (excl. footwear and clothing).