We welcome all boys and girls aged 2-5 years old to join our Saturday rugby clubs in Putney and Fulham!
Micro Rugby Club (2 – 3.5 yrs)
- Parents/carers attend these classes with their children (involvement essential).
- Our coaches act as a guide as you and your child work together building confidence, basic micro-rugby skills and movement patterns.
- Children are taught the rugby fundamentals of kicking, throwing, catching and passing.
- Children are also taught general sport skills including running, jumping, zig-zagging etc.
- Children also practice counting and identifying colours.
Mini Rugby Club (3.5 – 5 yrs)
- Parents/carers attend these classes with their children (involvement not essential).
- Children start to learn the names of the games and skills they are performing.
- Children start to learn how to find space, pass and catch to each other and compete for the ball.
- Children are split into groups with a personal coach and follow the structured circuits and games. The coaches will support all those that need it.